New kittens are welcome at Garston Vets
At Garston Vets, we are always delighted to meet new additions to the family. We understand that getting a kitten can be quite an experience, so we try to make your visits kitten-friendly and as informative as possible.
Our kitten vaccination course starts with a first vaccination from 9 weeks of age, with the second vaccination 3-4 weeks later. Kittens are ready to explore the great outdoors 7 days after their 2nd vaccination.
Please take a look at the benefits of joining one of our preventative health Wellness Plans at an early stage in your pet’s life – vaccinations, parasite medications, microchips & check ups can all be included.
To book a new kitten appointment, contact us to register your new pet and make an appointment.
What to expect on your first Kitten visit:
- A 20-minute consultation with the Nurse
- Weight check to ensure your kitten is a healthy weight
- Advice on fleas, ticks, worms, pet insurance, microchipping, diet, behaviour, neutering, and anything else you want to know!
- Receive our Garston Kitten Pack
- Voucher for your complimentary bag of ROYAL CANIN® diet food
- A 15-minute consultation with the Vet
- Full health check
- 1st vaccination and certificate
- Introduction to Petplan® for 4 weeks FREE pet insurance (if required)
- Lots of kitten cuddles!
What to expect on your second Kitten visit:
- A 15-Minute consultation with the Nurse
- Weight check to ensure your kitten is growing at a healthy rate
- 2nd vaccination
- More kitten cuddles!