Veterinary facilities for pets in both Somerset & Wiltshire
In order to maintain the high standards of care at Garston Vets, we are constantly investing in up-to-date facilities for all our veterinary practices in Frome, Melksham, Trowbridge, Warminster, and Westbury.
We are proud to provide our clients with…
- superior customer facilities
- well-equipped consulting rooms
- state-of-the-art operating theatres
- isolation units to prevent the spread of disease
- onsite laboratories for faster results
- modern imaging equipment such as ultrasound machines and digital X-ray.
- our Frome surgery has been awarded hospital status for the level of care it provides 24 hours a day
Looking after both you & your pets
We understand that the thought of putting your pet through any procedure can be worrisome, whether surgery, hospital treatment, imaging studies or even a blood test.
At Garston Vets you can be rest assured that we have the equipment for the job in hand, and we always try and guide you through all the options available.
We also recognise that keeping our customer areas calm and comfortable, can make a big difference in both you and your pet’s enjoyment of a visit to the vets.
Our clients regularly tell us that their pets absolutely love coming to visit us.
We believe it’s a combination of our friendly staff, the plentiful supply of pet treats, and our welcoming reception areas.