Wellness Plan for cats & dogs
The Garston Vets Wellness Plan is designed to provide all your pet’s preventative healthcare needs for twelve months at a time. For both dogs and cats it includes annual vaccinations with your veterinary surgeon, flea prevention, comprehensive worm treatments (including lungworm) and seasonal tick cover. Additional benefits provided are nurse check-ups, nail clips, anal gland emptying and so much more (see below).
Each membership allows you to spread the cost of your pet’s annual preventative healthcare needs into twelve affordable monthly payments, as well as make further savings in other areas.
Our Wellness Plan Prices …
Pet Fixed Monthly Cost
Small Dog (Under 10kg) £13.50
Medium Dog (10.1 – 25kg) £14.24
Large Dog (25.1-40kg) £17.00
Ex-Large Dog (40.1-50kg) £19.80
Giant Dog (50.1kg+) £23.05
Why choose our Wellness Plan
At Garston Vets we firmly believe that prevention is better than cure. Our Wellness Plan has been specifically designed so that your pet not only receives all of the essential vaccinations and parasite protection they need, but also a whole range of additional benefits to help ensure they remain in the best possible health.
Our team will work with you to make sure every aspect of your pet’s health care plan is appropriate for their age and lifestyle. To budget with confidence whilst providing premium treatment for your pet, sign up to our 12-month payment plan to spread the cost of your pet’s preventative healthcare and start enjoying the many benefits right away.
At Garston Vets we believe our Wellness Plan provides exceptional cover as it includes tick prevention – an ever-increasing problem in rural areas. Join today!
Our Plan includes …
- Complete puppy or kitten vaccination courses, or annual boosters
- Annual health check with a veterinary surgeon
- Premium flea treatments (only available from a prescribing vet)
- Premium worm treatments
- Premium lungworm protection (only available from a prescribing vet)
- Tick prevention to protect your pet over the tick season
Additional free benefits …
- Periodic nurse health checks
- Unlimited nail clips with the nurse
- Anal gland emptying with the nurse
- Microchip implantation
- Free Puppy Party attendance
- Direct access to our Wellness Plan team
Plus further potential savings on the plan …
- 50% off kennel cough vaccination
- 20% off all clinical diets
- 20% off dental surgery
- 15% off all life-stage diets
- 10% off neutering
- 10% off all waiting room products
- 10% off rabies vaccinations
From French Bulldog’s to British Blue’s, our preventative health care plan is perfect for all dogs and cats. Sign up to the Garston Wellness Plan and let your pet start benefiting today!
Please note, our Wellness Plan is not a pet insurance policy. We would recommend that you also consider insuring your pet against accident and illness.