8 good reasons to choose Garston Vets for your Pets
We understand you have a choice of vets in Somerset & Wiltshire, so why choose Garston Vets to care for your pets? Well, we have put together eight reasons that may help you decide.
- We are a long established veterinary practice in the region, run by veterinary surgeons who always help you make decisions in the best interests of your pet.
- Our team completely understands what a great part animals play in our lives. As pet owners ourselves, we will care for yours as if they were our own.
- Our Veterinary Surgeons and Registered Veterinary Nurses have numerous qualifications and decades of experience between them. You can be rest assured of up-to-date knowledge and expertise.
- We are constantly investing in modern equipment and facilities, including state of the art surgical instrumentation, diagnostic tools and an on-site laboratory.
- You can count on us to be here for you and your pet around the clock. Our own out of hours service means that you have access to a Garston veterinary surgeon any time of the day or night.
- Garston Vets is an RCVS accredited practice. The Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons only recognises UK establishments that meet their stringent assessment criteria. Our Frome surgery has been awarded hospital status.
- We like to give back to our loyal customers through our recommend a friend offer, and the range of benefits & discounts available through our Wellness Plan for cats and dogs.
- You can receive free pet care advice straight to your inbox, when you sign up to our regular email news.
Book an appointment