Why work for Garston Vets in Somerset & Wiltshire
Joining Garston Vets isn’t just about a career in veterinary medicine, nursing, or client care. It’s also about joining a family of friendly, vibrant and compassionate people who only want the best for each other, their clients, and their patients.
The Garston Veterinary Group is a general practice, treating pets, farm animals, horses, and even some of the exotic creatures at Longleat. Learn more about us and why we think our clients choose Garston Vets.
You’ll enjoy working here because:
We invest in our people
Our practice is committed to investing in the training and development of all our employees. This supportive environment encourages staff to remain with us, and many of our staff have worked within the practice for over 10 years and now occupy senior positions in our team.
We’re continuing to grow and are always on the lookout for talented, compassionate, and enthusiastic people. If you share our vision of providing outstanding veterinary care to all our clients and their animals, why not let us know about the skills you could bring to our practice?
- Our policy is to pay competitive rates for excellent performance.
- Many of our team members stay with us for a very long time – find out why.
- We promote a culture of team working and family.
- We believe in providing the highest standards of clinical and client care.
- Our team enjoy working together and often socialise together too.
And you’ll get these cxtra employee benefits:
- Discounts on Garston Veterinary Group services, medication, and products.
- 10% off starters, mains, desserts, and wine at The Old Bath Arms in Frome.
- Reduced rates for dog behaviour, walking, and daycare services at Charismatic Pets.
- Generous holiday entitlement and CPD package, plus your birthday off!
When you add in all the other benefits that our staff receive, working for the Garston Veterinary Group is a must. Take a look at our current vacancies.