Eight reasons to choose Garston Farm Vets in Frome
Garston Farm Vets in Frome has been serving the farming community in and around Somerset & Wiltshire for over 100 years, with our oldest client in their 5th generation.
Here are eight reasons why we think you’re going to love and stay with us too:
- Because we’re a long-established, local independent practice run by vets who make decisions in the best interests of your farm and your animals. We employ the best people who reflect Garton Vets’ values and share our vision.
- Because we provide a personal service, tailored to your farm or smallholding’s individual needs. Whether it’s herd health planning, parasite control, training, or advice, we’re not a ‘one size fits all’ type of practice. Our Farm Vets will visit your premises, get to know you and your farm, and develop services that work for you.
- Because we understand all aspects of farming and we want to help you succeed. Our farm team will share their knowledge and experience with you, and provide the training and resources you need to improve your business and animal welfare.
- Because we keep up to date with all the latest best practices and standards so we can help you achieve the requirements you need including Red Tractor, BVDfree, and National Johne’s Management Plan. Learn more about the Industry Initiatives we can support you with.
- Because we invest in our equipment and facilities so that we can continue to provide the very best in veterinary care. All our diagnostic equipment is fully mobile so we can take care of your animals at your premises. If they need to be hospitalised for treatment or a procedure, we have these facilities on-site for our smaller patients at our Frome farm unit.
- Because we’re here for you and your animals around the clock. Our 24-hour farm service for clients, run by our own farm vets, enables us to be there with you when you need us most, such as at 3:00 am for a lambing or calving.
- Because we’re a BCVA accredited practice. Garston Vets has achieved the highest accreditation possible for our type of practice from the British Cattle Veterinary Association (BCVA) that is only awarded to vets in the UK that meet their stringent assessment criteria.
- Because we offer industry-leading proactive services, including embryo transfer, farmer training and courses, proactive farmer schemes and health and fertility planning.
Why not see what our clients have to say about us by reading our Farm Client testimonials?