Spread the cost of equine healthcare & save
At Garston Vets, we firmly believe that prevention is better than cure. Which is why we actively promote preventative healthcare to help keep your horse in optimum health.
Our Equiplan scheme is designed to give our patients the essential annual routine healthcare, whilst helping our clients to spread the cost and save money.
Our equine vets will work with you to tailor a health care plan bespoke to your horse. Continuity of care is also high on our list of priorities, therefore whenever possible we work to ensure the vet of your choice completes your horse’s EquiPlan. We believe this allows this allows our vets to build an ongoing relationship with you and your horse.
Let us take the reins and give you the peace of mind that preventative healthcare is covered for the horse in your life.
Save over 10% on routine care with a fixed monthly cost of £14.50
The Garston Vets EquiPlan includes . . .
- Annual vaccination – Covering Equine Influenza & Tetanus.
- 10% off primary vaccination course – For unvaccinated horses or those in need of re-starting the course.
- Annual health check – Including a full clinical examination, history & management questionnaire, health care report and annual health care plan.
- Dental examination and routine treatment – Including sedation & dental report.
- 10% off lifetime care medications
Terms and Conditions
Vaccination against influenza and tetanus is included in the EquiPlan scheme. All other vaccinations are excluded from the scheme.
The price of the EquiPlan scheme is fixed for 12 months from the time you sign up. After this time we will notify you if there are any changes to the price of the scheme.
Medications included in the lifetime care discount are at the discretion of Garston Veterinary Group and may be subject to change. For full details of medications included please contact the practice.
New clients signing up to the scheme may be asked to pay an initial monthly instalment prior to the direct debit payment clearing.
You can terminate your plan at any time by giving us 28 days notice. We will invoice you for any sums outstanding or provide a credit to your account where appropriate, within 30 days of termination. We may terminate this agreement at any time for non-payment of any outstanding monies owed to us for longer than 21 days. After termination we will invoice you for all sums outstanding.
We will store your personal details securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
The Direct Debit Guarantee
• This guarantee should be detached and retained by the Payer
• This guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
• If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, Garston Veterinary Group will notify you 7 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request Garston Veterinary Group to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
• If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit by Garston Veterinary Group or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society. If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when Garston Veterinary Group asks you to.
• You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.
If you require more information please call our equine reception team on 01373 451115 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.