Equine breeding services
Garston’s Equine Vets have many years’ experience with breeding horses and can help you with practical advice at all stages of the process. We have supported a variety of horse owners, from professional studs to first time breeders who were looking for expert advice and healthcare.
Garston Vets’ Equine Breeding Services Include:
- Health checks for intended mares and stallions
- Advice on disease screening and how to choose the right ‘pairing’
- Breeding packages for artificial insemination (AI) with both fresh and frozen semen
- Assistance with birthing if required
- Mare infertility investigations
- Newborn foal visits – to give them a general health check and measure their absorption of colostrum to ensure they have the best start in life
Get in touch with our equine team to talk about safe and healthy breeding practices and how we can help you.