Seven reasons to choose Garston Equine Vets in Frome
Here are seven reasons why we think you’re going to love and stay with us too:
- We’re a long-established, local independent practice run by vets who make decisions in the best interests of your animals.
- We only employ the best people who reflect Garston Vets’ values and share our vision. Our highly skilled and knowledgeable equine vets, veterinary assistants, and support staff are the heart of our practice.
- We provide a personal service, tailored to your needs. Whether it’s vaccinations, worming, or general healthcare and advice, we’re not a ‘one size fits all’ type of practice. Our Equine Vets will visit your premises, get to know you and your animals, and develop services that work for you.
- We invest in our equipment and facilities so that we can continue to provide the very best in veterinary care. All our diagnostic equipment is fully mobile so we can take care of most of your animals’ needs at your premises.
- We’re here for you and your horses around the clock. Our 24/7 equine out of hours service for clients, run by our own equine vets, enables us to be there with you when you need us most.
- Garston vets are an RCVS Accredited practice. The Royal College of veterinary Surgeons only award this to vets in the UK that meet stringent assessment criteria.
- You can receive free equine advice straight to your inbox when you sign up to our regular email news.
Why not see what our clients have to say by reading our Equine Client testimonials?