Covid-19 Practice Information
July 2021 update
We would like to reassure you that we will continue to provide veterinary services for those animals that need us throughout the various stages of 2021’s ‘lockdown’ and during the ease back to normality.
Our intention is to keep our surgeries at Frome, Melksham, Trowbridge, Warminster and Westbury open, and our out-of-hours emergency service operating from our Garston House hospital in Frome as normal.
We do however recognise the serious nature of this year’s wave of coronavirus infections in the region, and for the health & safety of both clients and our staff we have made some changes to our routine work practices to stay Covid secure.
· Please continue to pre-book all appointments to see a veterinary surgeon or nurse, either by phone or through the website.
· If visiting one of our practices please follow the directions below.
If you are suffering from any symptoms of Covid 19 or are in a period of isolation from being identified as a contact, then please make arrangements for someone else to travel to the clinic.
What to expect at our surgeries
From Monday the 19th July we will be allowing clients to enter our surgery buildings once more.
We do however recognise the pandemic is far from over and ask people to be considerate of our staff and other people in the waiting areas.
The following conditions of entry will apply
· Please use hand sanitiser on entry to the building.
· Our receptionists, nurses & vets will be wearing face-coverings for your safety, and we respectfully ask all those that are not exempt from wearing face-coverings do so when indoors.
· We will accept a visor as an acceptable replacement for a material face-covering.
· If you are unable to or do not want to wear a face-covering or visor then we can continue to discuss your animal’s condition & treatment outside in the fresh air before taking your animal indoors.
· If you would simply prefer not to wait in the indoor waiting area with other people then please let reception know and we can call you indoors from outside when it is your turn to be seen.
· Please can the minimal number of people necessary for your visit attend the appointment, and we will asking that only one person comes into the consultation room with their pet at any one time.
· Please stand behind the perspex screens when dealing with our reception team.
Don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any queries, but please be assured all pre-booked appointments will go ahead as planned unless we call you beforehand.
We thank you for being such supportive and understanding clients – you have really helped get us through these last 18 months.
Continue to stay safe everyone.