Spread the cost of your pet's annual preventative healthcare into affordable monthly payments
Vaccinations, Flea, Lungworm and Seasonal tick prevention. Plus so much more!
At Garston Veterinary Group we firmly believe that prevention is better than cure. Our Wellness Plan has been specifically designed so that your pet not only receives all of the essential vaccinations and parasite treatments they need, but also a whole range of additional benefits to help ensure that they remain in the best possible health.
Our team will work with you so that every aspect of your pet's health is ideal for their age and lifestyle.
To enable you to budget with confidence whilst providing premium treatment for your pet, join the Wellness Plan today.
Commit to our 12 month payment plan, allowing you to spread the cost of your pet's preventative healthcare.
The Wellness Plan is not an insurance policy. We would recommend that you insure your pet against accident or illness.
Included in your fixed monthly cost
- Complete puppy/kitten vaccination course consultation OR Annual booster vaccination
- 12 months premium flea treatment*
- 12 months premium worm treatment
- 12 months premium Lungworm treatment*
- Seasonal tick prevention
- Periodic nurse health check appointments
* only available from a prescribing vet
Plus Additional Free Benefits:
- Unlimited nail clips with the nurse
- Anal gland emptying with the nurse
- Free puppy party attendance
- Direct access to the Wellness Plan team
- 50% off kennel cough vaccination
- 20% off all clinical diets
- 20% off dental surgery
- 15% off all life stage diets
- 10% off neutering
- 10% off all waiting room products
- 10% off pet passport vaccinations
Exclusive bi-monthly offers for Wellness Plan pets and their owners!
|Pet||Fixed Monthly Cost|
|Small Dog||(Under 10kg)||£13.50|
|Medium Dog||(10.1 - 25kg)||£14.25|
|Large Dog||(25.1 - 40kg)||£15.60|
|Ex-Large Dog||(40.1 - 50kg)||£19.80|