How to make your dog’s day at Garston Veterinary Group
July 14, 2021
Dogs have been loving their visits to Garston Veterinary Group for over 100 years. We know this because of all the wagging tails, loving licks, and return visits. We’re pretty sure we know why… See if you and your dog agree with our list below.
Six reasons why we think dogs love coming to visit us:
- Dog treats, obviously! – What vet visit would be complete, or satisfying, without a tasty dog treat, or two? We’ve always got plenty of dog treats on tap. Tell us if they don’t like a particular flavour and we will do our best to find something they will enjoy!
- Other doggy & human friends – We find most dogs love to mingle. A trip to our practice is a much-loved social experience with lots of dogs & people to meet. Even in the carpark during Covid-19 restrictions!
- Vets & nurses who speak ‘Dog’ – Our experienced team is always happy to get down to a dog’s level (Dachshunds included) on the floor to bond, play, reassure, and just because they know it makes dogs feel special. We have been doing this even more since Covid-19 regulations prevented clients coming into the surgery, as we know how worried you are about not being able to be their chaperone.
- Dog friendly advice and merchandise – We love sharing our canine knowledge and experience with owners, plus we have a great range of soft toys and healthcare products available for you to purchase to help your dog go home feeling positive about their visit to the vets.
- Massages…sorry, we mean health checks! – A thorough nose-to-tail health check can feel as good as a doggy massage, plus, being checked for health issues can only be a good thing.
- Comfortable kennels and overnight stays at our small animal hospital in Frome – When dogs stay with us, they get their own kennel with comfortable bedding to relax in. They also get lots of love and attention from our team around the clock. Even if it’s 2am, our night nurse is wide awake and caring for our patients to make sure that they get everything they need, including comfort walks in our grassed paddock.
Make your dog’s day with a visit to Garston Veterinary Group. If for nothing else, a weigh-in with doggy fuss and treats will get that tail wagging!
We’d love to see a photo of your dog enjoying their visit – why not share one on our Facebook or Instagram page?