Finding the right cat vet
July 21, 2021
When you search online for ‘find a cat vet near me’, how do you know they are the best people to care for your feline friend? A cat’s needs will change at different stages of their life, so finding a veterinary practice in that your cat can grow with is important.
Many of our cat clients have been with us for several years, right from the kitten stage. Keep reading to see how we can help you and your cat as they reach every milestone.
Why choose Garston Veterinary Group for your cat’s care:
- We employ caring & compassionate ‘Cat People’ – Your cat is very special to us too, and we want to ensure they have everything they need to live a healthy & happy life. Numerous members of our team have undergone additional training in how to care for cats to the highest level, and you’ll both receive a warm welcome when you arrive.
- You can count on us for tailored advice – Your cat is an individual, and will have different needs when they’re a kitten, adult, senior and geriatric. Talk to us about cat nutrition, grooming, behavioural enrichment, and anything else you want to know.
- We’ve got preventative cat care covered – Our Wellness Plan is designed to provide all your cat’s preventative healthcare needs for twelve months at a time. The plan has been specifically designed so that your cat not only receives all the essential vaccinations and parasite protection they need, but also a whole range of additional benefits to ensure they remain in the best possible health, whatever their age. By paying monthly for your cat’s routine preventative care, you can save money too…for treats and cat toys of course!
- We’re a Cat Friendly Clinic – We’re extremely proud to be an ISFM Accredited Cat Friendly Clinic, which recognises the specialist care and attention we give to our feline patients. Our team and facilities are assessed on a regular basis to ensure we continue to meet specific criteria.
- Your cat’s comfort is important to us – For many cats, coming to the vets isn’t their favourite thing to do…we understand that. To help your cat, the two of you can relax in our comfortable waiting areas with cat friendly additions. We also have separate cat in-patient wards if they need to stay with us.
We’re here for you and your cat. Contact us to make a appointment.
You can help other cat owners who are looking for a local vet practice by sharing what you love about our cat friendly services on our Facebook or Instagram page.