Garston Veterinary Group has been established for 100 years and in that time we have developed and expanded to provide all of the services and expertise you require for your animals. We are a Tier 2 RCVS (Royal College of Veterinary Surgeons) Accredited Practice in all aspects of veterinary practice that we provide cover. To find out more about the RCVS Accreditation Scheme and why it is important visit the RCVS website HERE Our clients expect the best care possible, which is why all of our staff are encouraged to constantly update their veterinary knowledge. Our vets and nurses continuously developing their skills, so your animal gets the best clinical care possible.
Investment in equipment
- A modern veterinary practice needs a lot of sophisticated equipment to enable our staff to carry out the procedures you expect. We have always ensured that our surgeries are equipped to the highest standards.
Convenient opening times
- During the week our surgeries are open from 8:00am until 7:00pm. We have consultations available by appointment at most times of the day to suit you. Clients can call in to collect supplies as well as get advice at any time during our working day.
- Our surgeries are open from 8.00am until 12.00pm on a Saturday with a full emergency service at all other times.
Fully computerised clinical records
- We have invested heavily in a computer system that allows us to book appointments and read your pet's notes and history no matter which branch you attend. Your vet will always know your animals details and be completely up to date.
Our own emergency cover
- If your animal becomes ill outside of normal hours, and you need to be seen, then our own vets will always be available, with full access to your pets clinical records. We do not use other vets to provide out of hours cover and we always answer your calls personally.
Ease of parking
- Each branch has provision for parking in our own car park, for your comfort and safety.
- The surgery reception areas and consulting rooms have been modified where possible to accommodate the needs of any of our clients. Spacious, with ramp access available; we are always happy to help in any way possible.
- All of our staff try to make your visit to us as easy and friendly as possible. We understand that sometimes you may be very worried or upset, and need our support.
"I've been at Garston Vets ever since I had my first cat about 30 years ago. I can not fault the treatment given to all of my animals over the years. Thank you" Mike & Gemma Rideout