Whether you are a new or existing client, we would like to introduce you to our Wellness Plan. The Wellness Plan is our platinum standard in healthcare. It is designed to help you to keep your pet in tip top condition.
Sign up to one of our plans and we will provide you with all your pet’s routine health needs as well as monitoring their wellbeing at each stage of their life. Not only will your pet benefit but so will you.
Prevention is Better than Cure
We strongly believe that careful monitoring of your pet by professional staff could lead to a greater life expectancy and higher quality of life. You can guarantee that our products are researched and assessed to ensure your pet receives the best quality care individually tailored to suit their lifestyle.
Each year we treat hundreds of animals for entirely preventable conditions. Good preventative healthcare with frequent health checks, regular anti-parasite treatments as well as sound advice on nutrition and behaviour would prevent a lot of these problems from occurring
Plans & Monthly Prices
Wellness Plan Benefits
- 1 annual vet health check and booster vaccination
- 12 Months premium flea, tick and worm treatments
- Periodic nurse consultations
- 20% Off clinical diets
- 15% Off life stage diets
- 20% Off dental treatment
- £10 for microchip implantation
- £10 Off rabies vaccination
- £10 Off kennel cough vaccination
- 10% Off neutering
- 10% discount card to spend on all waiting room products, including, toys, collars, leads and treats
- Nail clipping*
- Anal Gland emptying*
- Free Puppy Party attendance
- Discount vouchers
- Postal, text or email reminder system
- Direct access to the Wellness Plan team via email
- Opportunity to attend events organised exclusively for Wellness clients
*During Wellness Plan consultation if required.
For more information on individual plans and the great value rates on offer contact any of our surgeries or email us at:-
You can also use this link to request more details: Wellness Plan Information Request
|Garston Vets Wellness Plan.pdf||2.59 MB|